This course will introduce learners to the basics of the python programming including the essentials of python programming language, data structures, functions, reading and manipulating csv files. The course will also introduce with the important packages required for data science like numpy, pandas, matplotlib and seaborn.
The course is sub-divided into three modules:
Module 1: Essentials of Python Programming.
Module 2: Basic Data Structures and Functions in Python.
Module 3: Introduction to Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn Library.
By the end of this course the learners will be able to:
1. Understand various data structures and functions in python.
2. Read data from csv files into python data structure and perform cleaning task.
3. Perform statistical analysis on data by applying descriptive statistics functions.
4. Manipulate and analyze data through panda library.
5. Perform basic data visualization tasks like plotting, charting and data representation using matplotlib and seaborn library.